Click me

Tous les jours,je vois le soleil et toi sont ici ensemble tous près de moi,c'est l'avenir que je voudrais.

"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."

November 19, 2012

I love to date with you




This post should be done yesterday but I went to met my relatives in PJ, so... it's been postponed. I finally met my darling last last Tuesday after one month more. So, the day are started from Starbucks to Lunch (Carls' Jr.) to shopping.





Pics showed the story.



1. While we waiting for our order, she start drawing.




2. Hardworking and pretty.




3. Let's see what she draw




4. TADAAAAA!



5. TADAAAA!



6. After that, food is coming. We love Carls' Jr.




7. Who care about diet?


8. Nice...


9. きれいいな!




10. Her favorite - Panda!



11. カワイイ



12. My favorite -Squirrel family





by the way, Starbucks is starting Christmas celebration. Remember grab the latest Starbucks Card.





*ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment