Click me

Tous les jours,je vois le soleil et toi sont ici ensemble tous près de moi,c'est l'avenir que je voudrais.

"Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it."

February 22, 2013

CNY 2013 (part 1)

today I gonna share some photos on the CNY night. We went to Korean Stone BBQ Restaurant again on day-31. My uncle was like OMG. damn lots of foods provided here with that cheap of price. Hehe... He really did enjoy himself with the foods here.


Grandmum, mum and Mark (Xiang xiang)





Mark & Bro

Family photos (look at Mark's post)

Grandmum was like "I am tired with eating all there foods!"

Our Chef were cooking Sarawak-style food here


Messy after the meal! (6 adults with 1 kid)

Mark said " I want to take photos with the pretty lightboard there"


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment